CuteComfy Newest Products!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Review of New Zazzle Watches

cool watches
My Personalized Watch
  
Zazzle recently introduced wrist watches and I ordered one right away.  Here I am going to review and give my opinion and ratings on all the features.  When I received my new zazzle watch and I must say I was quite impressed! I ordered the white sport watch, with the silicone strap. I chose this watch because it has a cool sporty style that I can wear for everyday use. It is categorized as a womens watch, but it would be totally fine for a woman or a man.

The Face Size and Wristband

I wasn't sure of the size but once I received it I would actually classify it as a big face watch. the face measures approximately 1-5/8" from outside to outside, which is pretty big for a women's watch. The white silicone strap is very soft and flexible just like those popular silicone bracelet wrist bands. It has a sort of imprinted, impressed look of a regular wristband giving it a three-dimensional effect that is kind of cool.
 
big face watch
Big Face
silicon wrist band watches
Silicone Watch Band

The Band and Bezel

It has a silver or stainless steel closure and 9 holes to choose your wrist size. I'm not sure how well it would fit a very small woman but for me I consider myself a pretty average size woman and I use the second or third smallest hole. It has a an adjustable bezel that allows you to use the watch as a stopwatch or timer. The bezel rotates and clicks allowing you to mark specific time intervals.  The markings on the bezel are silver and white and it gives you single marks for 0-15, and the five minute mark for 15 through 60.
nice cool beach watch with adjustable bezel
Nice White Big Face Women's Sport Watch

The Watch Design

I ordered the relaxing beach view watch with monogram initials and I really like the way the printing on the face looks. It is very bright and colorful with aqua turquoise water in a blue sky on a white sand beach with white crashing waves. My watch has my initials monogrammed on it and also has digits to mark each hour. I prefer having digits on my watch so it's easy to tell the time quickly.

Closure and Engraving

The back of the watch has a stainless steel cover and its and the engraving says water resistant 3atm, assembled in China, Japan movement, stainless steel caseback, it is engraved with the zazzle logo, and has ewatch factory and a serial number.
waterproof stainless steel back

Glow in the Dark Feature

I was pleasantly surprised that the hour and minute as well as second hand all glow in the dark. I just happened to notice did when I went from a bright room to a dark room. I did not read about this feature on the product page before I purchased the watch.
glow in the dark hands watch
Glow in the dark hands

Overview

I am very pleased with my purchase of this zazzle custom monogram personalized watch. Even though the face is much bigger than I expected and I would call it a big face watch... I actually really like the face size... its very sporty, trendy and modern. I didn't think I would start wearing a watch again but this watch is so fun that I have been wearing it almost everyday. I have worn it out shopping, to the grocery store, to exercise class, and just around the house. It's actually more fun to look at a watch that you have customized the face with your picture or initials. I do not know how long the battery will last or any details of the longevity of the watch but its so cute that I am enjoying it for now.  You can find more cool watches like these at www.CuteComfy.com

View More Zazzle Watches...


10 comments:

  1. Great review looks like a great addition to the Zazzle product range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah I think they make nice Christmas gifts.

      Delete
  2. Great review, gives a really in-depth look at the sporty watch Zazzle recently offered. Lovely design by the way, goes very wall with the white watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great review on the watch and I love the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! That's really neat about the glow and the dark feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was pleasantly surprised with the glowing!

      Delete
  5. Yes it is, sometimes it's hard to tell online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacob Time sells authentic brand watches, with some watches listed with a MAJOR discount.

    ReplyDelete